Inter-Agency Coordination Council Rules To Ease COVID-19 Regulations
Inter-Agency Coordination Council has made a decision to ease COVID-19 Regulations.
Inter-Agency Coordination Council has ruled:
• 15 individuals will be allowed to sit around a table outdoors at eateries, instead of 10;
• 10 individuals will be allowed to sit around a table indoors at eateries, instead of 6;
• Restriction on the maximum number of visitors is deemed void;
• Social gatherings (parties, birthday parties, weddings, funerals) will be allowed with the principle as given above - 10 individuals around a table indoors and 15 - outdoors;
• Quarantine spaces, i.e. so-called COVID Hotels - will be voided from March 1, 2022; admission of infected individuals to such places will be terminated from February 22:
• Obligation to run a thermal screening and record-keeping gets voided (with exception of
general education institutions);
• Obligation to have a disinfection floor mats gets voided;
• Restriction on the catering at canteens is removed;
• Operation of the clubs gets permitted from March 4, 2022, provided 60% of the overall space gets occupied by admitted visitors;
• Conferences, seminars and trainings will be permitted without restrictions from March 15, 2022;
• Any citizen of a foreign country/resident will be admitted through the air, land and marine borders of Georgia from March 1, 2022, provided they are fully vaccinated or have a negative PCR test results (valid for 72 hours) with no obligation to get re-tested on the third day - if not vaccinated; so-called country locks are removed;
• Citizens of Georgia entering the country with a PCR test have no obligations to get re-tested on the third day; if no PCR test is presented, the citizens have an obligation to stay in self-isolation for 5 days instead of 8.