Non-citizens can now receive vaccinations in Tbilisi, Batumi and Kutaisi
Non-Georgian citizens residing in Georgia who do not have a residence card/permit may now be eligible to receive COVID-19 vaccinations in the following healthcare facilities:
Tbilisi - Academician Nikoloz Kipshidze Central University Clinic
Batumi – Republican Hospital
Kutaisi – Chkhobadze Disabled and Elderly Medical-Rehabilitation Clinical Center
The following individuals are eligible to enroll in Georgia’s vaccination program:
• Non-citizens legally residing in Georgia (whose legal residence is certified by a corresponding visa, residence permit or duration of a visa-free regime), with at least 3 months passed after entering Georgia.
• Non-citizens participating in the “Remotely from Georgia” state program and their family members.
• Non-citizen students residing in Georgia with the purpose to receive an education (who did not manage to leave the country), on the basis of the list presented by the corresponding educational facility.
• Accredited diplomatic representatives from consular institutions, representatives of international organizations, foreign personnel belonging to international organizations and their family members.
• Individuals currently being held in penitentiary facilities – regardless of not possessing official identification documents
• Non-citizens of Georgia (specified by Decree #164), whose family member (son/daughter, parents, spouse) is presented by a citizen of Georgia.
Individuals residing in the occupied territories of Georgia can enroll in the vaccination program regardless of citizenship, as well as those working in projects financed by diplomatic missions and international donor organizations in the occupied territories of Georgia and their family members.
To enroll in the program and receive a vaccination, the citizen of a foreign country or a person without citizenship should submit to the facilities document certifying compliance with any of the categories above.
Those receiving vaccinations will be registered in the e-system only after receiving their vaccinations.