Request for Quotation
(One-Envelope Bidding Process)
Name of Project: AF for Emergency COVID-19 Response Project – P176528
Contract Title: Electricity Supply Solutions
Loan No. 9273-GE
RFQ Reference No.: COVID19-G-RFQ-21
- The Ministry of Internally Displaced Persons from Occupied Territories, Labor, Health and Social Affairs of Georgia has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the AF for Emergency COVID-19 Response Project and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Electricity Supply Solutions.
- The Ministry of Internally Displaced Persons from Occupied Territories, Labor, Health, and Social Affairs of Georgia now invites eligible Bidders for supply of Electricity Supply Solutions.
- Request for Quotation will be conducted through national competitive procurement using a Request for proposal (RFQ) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” (July 2016, edited August 2018) (“Procurement Regulations”), and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
- Additional information from interested eligible suppliers may be obtain from the Ministry of Internally Displaced Persons from Occupied Territories, Labor, Health and Social Affairs of Georgia.
The contact person is Nino Gvenetadze – firstname.lastname@example.org
Bidding documents can be inspected on https://tenders.procurement.gov.ge/public/?lang=ge
- The Quotation document can be obtained at the above electronic address free of charge.
- SUPPLIER SHALL SUBMIT THEIR OFFERS ONLY ELECTRONICALLY.
Bidders shall submit their offers electronically through Georgian E-Government Procurement System:
Instruction for registration on the E-Procurement System can be found on the following link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQak4jPorj4&feature=youtu.be
Instruction for bidding on the E-Procurement System can be found on the following link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9O3W8_WiDgg&feature=youtu.be
The Manual for Donor Electronic Procurement Procedure (DEP) announced in lots (edited) can be found on the following link: http://procurement.gov.ge/ELibrary/Manuals.aspx?lang=en-US
The electronic Bid opening procedures shall be: Georgian E-Government Procurement System;
The Record of the Bid Opening will be uploaded in the E-Procurement System following the bid opening.
- The Borrower will disclose information on the successful suppliers, as part of the Contract Award Notice.