Request for Quotation
Request for Quotation
(One-Envelope Bidding Process)
Name of Project: COVID-19 Emergency Response Project
Contract Title: IT Equipment for Ambulance Services
Loan No./Credit No./ Grant No.: 9113-GE
RFQ Reference No.: COVID19-G-RFQ-13
1. The Ministry of Internally Displaced Persons from Occupied Territories, Labor, Health and Social Affairs of Georgia has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Georgia Emergency COVID-19 Response Project and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for IT Equipment for Ambulance Services.
2. The Ministry of Internally Displaced Persons from Occupied Territories, Labor, Health, and Social Affairs of Georgia now invites supplier from eligible Bidders for supply IT Equipment for Ambulance Services II lots.
3. Request for Quotation will be conducted through international competitive procurement using a Request for proposal (RFQ) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” (July 2016, edited August 2018) (“Procurement Regulations”), and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
4. Interested eligible supplier may obtain further information from the Ministry of Internally Displaced Persons from Occupied Territories, Labor, Health and Social Affairs of Georgia, Nino Gvenetadze – email@example.com and inspect the bidding document on https://tenders.procurement.gov.ge/public/?lang=ge
5. The Quotation document can be obtained at the above electronic address free of charge.
6. SUPPLIER SHALL SUBMIT THEIR OFFERS ONLY ELECTRONICALLY.
Bidders shall submit their offers electronically through Georgian E-Government Procurement System:
Instruction for registration on the E-Procurement System can be found on the following link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQak4jPorj4&feature=youtu.be
Instruction for bidding on the E-Procurement System can be found on the following link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9O3W8_WiDgg&feature=youtu.be
The Manual for Donor Electronic Procurement Procedure (DEP) announced in lots (edited) can be found on the following link: http://procurement.gov.ge/ELibrary/Manuals.aspx?lang=en-US
The electronic Bid opening procedures shall be: Georgian E-Government Procurement System;
The Record of the Bid Opening will be uploaded in the E-Procurement System following the bid opening.
8. Attention is drawn to the Procurement Regulations requiring the Borrower to disclose information on the suppliers, as part of the Contract Award Notice.