Specific Procurement Notice
Specific Procurement Notice
Request for Bids
(One-Envelope Bidding Process)
Name of Project: Emergency COVID-19 Response Project
Contract Title: Procurement of IT Equipment
Loan No./Credit No./ Grant No.: IBRD – 91130 -GE; COFN – C1670
RFB Reference No.: COVID19/G/RFB-03
- The Georgia has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Emergency COVID-19 Response Project and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Procurement of IT Equipment
- The Ministry of IDP from the Occupied Territories, Labor, health and Social Affairs of Georgia now invites electronic Bids from eligible Bidders for Procurement of IT Equipment:
- Personal Computers (type A) with 2 monitors – 50 units
- Personal Computers (type B) – 950 units
- Laptops – 100 units
- UPS (high capacity) – 50 units
- UPS (medium capacity) – 950 units
3. Bidding will be conducted through international competitive procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” (July 2016, edited November 2020) (“Procurement Regulations”), and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
4. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from the Emergency COVID-19 Response Project Implementation Unit (PIU) of the Ministry of Internally Displaced Persons from Occupied Territories, Labor, Health and Social Affairs of Georgia:
Contact person: Emergency COVID-19 Response Project Procurement Consultant: Tea Toriashvili – firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. The bidding document in English may be obtained free of charge by interested Bidders at Georgian E-Government Procurement (Ge-GP) system: https://tenders.procurement.gov.ge/public/?go=535316&lang=ge.
6. Bids must be delivered only Electronically:
Bidders shall submit their offers electronically through Georgian E-Government Procurement System on or before the deadline – October 17, 15:00 Tbilisi time:
Instruction for registration on the E-Procurement System can be found on the following link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQak4jPorj4&feature=youtu.be
Instruction for bidding on the E-Procurement System can be found on the following link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9O3W8_WiDgg&feature=youtu.be
The electronic Bid opening procedures shall be: Georgian E-Government Procurement System. The Record of the Bid Opening will be uploaded in the E-Procurement System following the bid opening.
7. Attention is drawn to the Procurement Regulations requiring the Borrower to disclose information on the successful bidder’s beneficial ownership, as part of the Contract Award Notice, using the Beneficial Ownership Disclosure Form as included in the bidding document
8. All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid-Securing Declaration.
9. In accordance the Procurement Regulations the purchaser will disclose information on the successful bidders.